Apr 17, 2006
26138004-3285-j

Javanese Patchouli

Rabidsenses

Basenotes Dependent
May 10, 2019
masculin Pluriel | MFK | Kurkdjian

(sample)

Oh darn, I’m really liking this one each time I wear it. I’ve been leaning hard in the direction of modern fougéres the last two years and, despite the want list getting disproportionate to other profiles, I see no sign of this abating. But artists who play it up in a unique way will get my attention, even when just playing off variations of essentially the same core notes with some unique additions here and there.

AF5D0D63-F51E-46AB-9E22-217167130962.jpeg

mrcologneguy

Basenotes Dependent
Jan 2, 2009
SotE: Dior Fahrenheit Parfum. Easily the all-time best version. I love it every time I wear it. All the best parts of Fahrenheit amplified, minus the petrol note that disagrees with me. So glad it’s in my collection. Where is Dior’s next release in this upper echelon? Not the overpriced Privee line, I’m looking for another strong contender that’s somewhat easily found in department stores. No more Sauvage flankers, please. No more takes on the lackluster Dior Homme makeover. Maybe time for an entirely new line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...

pp