8DUbKCv.jpg

Pinaud - Clubman

Perfumed by:
dNBG8k3.jpg

mikeperez23

Be Here. Now.
Basenotes Plus
Dec 31, 2006
I didn't want to wear anything in particular, so I had the BN Wardrobe pick a random fragrance for me & it chose (the uber strong!):

Twilight by Lush

26134828-5639-j

I am not quite sure this was the right pick for me today, but oh well its a little too late for that now as the entire 10 feet around me is encased in the smell of Twilight lol

Pippin06

always learning--often laughing
Feb 8, 2017
If you can wear vintage No. 5 Eau de Cologne, which adventurous guys really should try at least one, you can easily wear some vintage Caron Infini (1970) - same rich aldehydic opening, a different, lighter bouquet of flowers, and a lovely very unisex drydown around musks sandalwood and vetiver, which again has some No. 5 touches. I doesn't have the naughty animalic civet of No. 5, it's far better behaved. Very old school fragrance though - it's almost an impression of what a classic French scent should be. No relation to the current Infini though, sadly. View attachment 274720
This one sounds quite tempting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...