Basenotes Dependent
May 12, 2007
CK One Summer 2015 by Calvin Klein
CK-One-Summer-2015.jpg

Diddy

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 14, 2015
Wearing Aventus as my SOTD at work today. I've hit an epiphany with Aventus this morning, that I must be over it. When Aventus was first released, I purchased a bottle from Saks. I had actually went into Saks looking for something else and there was a Creed event going on for the release of their new fragrance. I thoroughly enjoyed it, even though it was more smokey and blah blah blah. Fast forwarding 12 years later... I sprayed on Aventus this morning and felt completely indifferent to it. Is it still a great fragrance? Sure. But I feel like the market, and my local area, has become so saturated with the smell of Aventus and Aventus-type fragrances that it just doesn't stand out to me. Or maybe it's just a phase. I'll always have some in stock, as (1) I still believe its a great scent and (2) I believe its worthy of a spot in any collector's wardrobe due to how much it has influenced the community and fragrance world. But yea, it's not doing it for me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...