[Men's] SOTD Saturday 6th of August 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsieur Montana

Basenotes Dependent
Jan 14, 2015
2022-08-06_10-33-56.png

One of the best mint scents of all time...?
No. One of the best scents of all time.

tspencer

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 12, 2016
MwC2oZc.jpg

Williams - Aqua Velva aftershave + Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements - Sacre Bleu EDP

Sacre Bleu is an homage to Aqua Velva and in my opinion has its own twist of deeper wood and a bit of spice that I really enjoy. It's like a wispy 'touch' of L'Air du Desert Marocain kissed Aqua Velva ever so feather-like. Hard to explain. There might still be some of this limited edition EDP left (and I do recommend the deep EDP over the cologne strength they sell).

Scent Profile: Bergamot, Lavender, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Lemon, Clary Sage, Jasmin, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Labdanum, Musk, Amber, Moss,

classics4me

always learning--often laughing
Feb 8, 2017
MwC2oZc.jpg

Williams - Aqua Velva aftershave + Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements - Sacre Bleu EDP

Sacre Bleu is an homage to Aqua Velva and in my opinion has its own twist of deeper wood and a bit of spice that I really enjoy. It's like a wispy 'touch' of L'Air du Desert Marocain kissed Aqua Velva ever so feather-like. Hard to explain. There might still be some of this limited edition EDP left (and I do recommend the deep EDP over the cologne strength they sell).

Scent Profile: Bergamot, Lavender, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Lemon, Clary Sage, Jasmin, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Labdanum, Musk, Amber, Moss,
Great color coordination there! (y) Visual pleasure on top of olfactory--sweet! Not to mention the sense of touch with the soothing Aqua Velva. Now, you just need some good music (auditory) and some delicious coffee on the side--and you've got an amazing, all senses experience going. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News