L' Oud Sider by Maissa Parfums
o.99242.jpg

tspencer

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 12, 2016
pnBvB3G.jpg

Calvin Klein - Obsession for men

I had it preconceived to do Taylor of Old Bond Street, but after smelling this great pine scent all day I smelled TOBS from the bottle on the shelf and found it seems muted and not a good scent to transition to after pine. But when I smelled Obsession.....ah yes. This one follows up the pine very well. I will have to remember this when pre-planning my fragrance wearings.

Renato

Basenotes Institution
Oct 21, 2002
Fila For Men (2016 version in dark blue/purple bottle (I'm partly colour blind - can't tell the difference), not the newer version in white bottle).

About four years ago, I liked this one so much it was my most worn scent of the year.

It's not listed in the Directory, and at Fragrantica where it is listed - most people either despise or hate it. A few are like me though.
Cheers,
Renato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...