Basenotes Plus
Jul 12, 2016
xeC82or.jpg

Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements - Planet Phoenix

Perfumed by:
Douglas Smythe
kDt6w01.jpg

Scent Notes: Neroli, Bergamot, Mandarin, Frangipani, Labdanum, Oud

This was only available as a Limited Edition Release for 1 day for the Facebook Members of PAA. It originally was only a scent made for a small shaving soap that was included for free with a shatterproof travel scuttle, but some members of the Facebook group just wouldn't let it go as just a shaving soap. So it was given a 1 day release. I am a member of that groups and never had smelled the soap and didn't know what the fuss was about. When the 1 day drop happened I blind bought the aftershave/cologne thinking, "what the hell?". What the hell indeed. This should be a full release. Unfortunately, it's back in the ether and unavailable. PAA is a company that apparently loves to tease it's cult fan following with small batch releases that last short times, but one day?

Anyway, think of those notes and add Honey as a note. Smells like Honey to me anyway, and it's a central note in this one. It gives it an almost Oriental sense to the composition. I like this one, but haven't worn it yet. Off the nozzle this aftershave/cologne smells more like an strong EDT, near EDP. Looking forward to wearing this on Friday.

**Edit - The aftershave/cologne isn't lasting as long as I assumed. I would definitely opt for the EDP instead on this scent. It's a scent that should have some 'umph' to it. I really enjoy this scent.

Last edited:

Professor Value

Basenotes Dependent
Feb 5, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...