In sync, wearing my most worn perfume and something that's really me -
SOTD

R.3a73faa8047f6f0209dec10857dfd20a

FOXHOUND

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 14, 2022
Cartier Pasha Parfum EDP ⟵ link to my ShaveOTD post
How is the weather where you're at? If it's warm, how does the Pasha Parfum perform in the heat and what's your experience with it?

I really like my Pasha fragrances, but I've never worn the parfum concentration in the heat.

It's ridiculously hot here in south Ga. right now. Mid to high 90's with a 3 digit heat index.

JBHoren

I *am* smiling
Basenotes Plus
Apr 25, 2007
How is the weather where you're at? If it's warm, how does the Pasha Parfum perform in the heat and what's your experience with it?

I really like my Pasha fragrances, but I've never worn the parfum concentration in the heat.

It's ridiculously hot here in south Ga. right now. Mid to high 90's with a 3 digit heat index.
Low-90s by day, mid-70s by night; 60-100% humidity (depending on precipitation). TBH, this is my first use of Pasha Parfum (and, although I posted earlier, what with chores/cooking, I only just now "shaved 'n scented"). From the start, it's a scentual caress; I look forward to that continuing to/through drydown. Thus far, it seems linear and warm. I don't get out much, and have the A/C at a "modest" 77*F; perhaps I'll go sit on the porch, later, and see.

"South GA"... I've got to laugh -- I spent four years in Columbus (two in-service, two more after). Yeah, it gets hot... and it's only mid-June! But we'll see who's laughing when the hurricanes start rolling through my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News