MaxAroma Black Friday 25% off $200+/Free Shipping/2 $30 Gift Cards

BoogieDaddy

Oct 7, 2021
Use code: 25bf21
This code gives 25% off orders $200+, free shipping, and two $30 gift card codes that will be emailed to you in January and February. No expiration was listed (assuming it will last through Black Friday) and the offer states that limited quantities are available so get them while you can.

zerofox

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 31, 2020
It’s in the email subject line*, “Two days only.” Which two days?🤷‍♂️ Regardless, the code is live now. An enterprising shopper could choose a full bottle that comes with a free bundle as well (Amouage, for example). The code doesn’t preclude that bonus offer in cart.

*was hallucinating

BoogieDaddy

Oct 7, 2021
It’s in the email subject line*, “Two days only.” Which two days?🤷‍♂️ Regardless, the code is live now. An enterprising shopper could choose a full bottle that comes with a free bundle as well (Amouage, for example). The code doesn’t preclude that bonus offer in cart.

*was hallucinating
Fair enough. I glanced right over the subject line and didn't notice it there. I also noticed the exclusion that says you cannot use it on Top Deals or "ATH", which I thought referred to Aaron Terence Hughes fragrances, but the asterisk at the bottom says the restriction is on Top Deals and the 2 day handling. Not sure why they referred to that as "ATH". Regardless, I used it on 2 bottles from Aaron's line and it worked.

Andy the frenchy

Sep 16, 2018
Use code: 25bf21
This code gives 25% off orders $200+, free shipping, and two $30 gift card codes that will be emailed to you in January and February. No expiration was listed (assuming it will last through Black Friday) and the offer states that limited quantities are available so get them while you can.
Got myself a treat.
That said, the two gift cards are to be used separately, one valid only in January, the other one valid only in February. I hope they will send that without glitch, as I have no trace of these on my order receipt (the 25% off worked, so, I'm hopeful).

Latest News