Masculine leaning Chypre Fragrance

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
The most obvious one - Rogue Perfumery Mousse Illuminee. Chypre-Siam is great too but that one skews unisex.

Then there's of course the classic Chanel Pour Monsieur EDT. If you don't mind classic powerhouse scents - Chanel Antaeus, Guerlain Derby, Hermes Bel Ami, and Dior Jules would be ones to look at.

WarmJewel

Oct 5, 2022
mc4.jpg

One I tried recently you might want to check out although getting a bottle might prove tricky being discontinued/vintage. Carven Monsieur Carven a floral chypre that's quite delightful. I've seen some reviewers comparing it to Opium Pour Homme but never having tried Opium I can't comment. I could very easily see a lady wearing this.

And of course there's always... Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel but that is somewhat of an acquired taste!

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...