Mancera fragrances in the USA

remik

Nov 1, 2012
Anyone know of a reliable place where you can purchase Mancera fragrances in the US? They do not seem to have official US distributors (according to their web site), and MINNY seems to be out of stock on many of their releases. I've been searching up and down the web and the only other place I can see that sells Mancera online is Universal Perfumes, based out of Kuwait. I placed an order with them for Cedrat Boise, still waiting, would prefer to make future purchases more locally.

cacio

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 5, 2010
Mancera is carried by Parfums de France in tyson's corner, VA. i think they do ship, and the store itself is good. I don't think they have the whole line, but they may have what you're looking for.

cacio

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Speak to Sammy in the daytime EST at Parfums de France in Tysons Corner Center. He just got two of the most recent Mancera releases in his shop and stocks the entire line minus the Middle East Exclusives. Call first for availability.

remik

Nov 1, 2012
Thanks cacio and hednic. I found the mall store directory, and this: http://perfumedefrance.com - yikes, is this the best they can do? Incredibly disappointing. They don't even list Mancera, never mind any specific fragrances they carry. I take it the only way to order from them is on the phone? The mall directory oddly says "by appointment only" - strange for a mall located storefront.

I'll give them a call on Monday and see what happens.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Thanks cacio and hednic. I found the mall store directory, and this: http://perfumedefrance.com - yikes, is this the best they can do? Incredibly disappointing. They don't even list Mancera, never mind any specific fragrances they carry. I take it the only way to order from them is on the phone? The mall directory oddly says "by appointment only" - strange for a mall located storefront.

I'll give them a call on Monday and see what happens.
Their website is abysmal - basically non-existent. I have personally never ordered from them over the phone as I live relatively close so I am not sure how they go about orders that are sent out. By the way they're also opened on Sunday.

cacio

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 5, 2010
As hednic was saying, they're not an online store, they're a brick and mortar one, and one of the few remaining perfume only stores.

cacio

remik

Nov 1, 2012
I sent an email to them yesterday, asking about Mancera. They responded today, Sunday, that they carry the full line, and gave their number to call them to place an order. No samples though.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
I sent an email to them yesterday, asking about Mancera. They responded today, Sunday, that they carry the full line, and gave their number to call them to place an order. No samples though.
I'm glad they got back to you in a timely manner and allow phone orders. :smiley:

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Mancera fragrances can also be gotten directly from Europurfumes, the sole distributor for the brand in the US. They will be adding Mancera on their website within 2 weeks I was told.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
As hednic was saying, they're not an online store, they're a brick and mortar one, and one of the few remaining perfume only stores.

cacio
Actually they do have an online store through Amazon.com. It's called Rare Perfumes. Here is their storefront: http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A360UFF26OUFDX

I found this out when I purchased three scents recently from Rare Perfumes and the package arrived in one day and it was addressed "Parfum De France" from "McLean, Va"

Latest News