Mancera Cedrat Boise in UK | Basenotes

Mancera Cedrat Boise in UK

pol_mark

Jun 25, 2014
Hi
Anyone knows what site to get this in the UK? I only found Selfridges and notino which i havent used so I need to find out what couriers they use aswell.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

EasyToAssemble

Jan 3, 2016
I've bought Cedrat Boise myself from Notino in the UK. Notino use DPD in my experience. DPD have a good system of texting you before delivery, with a link to submit your preferred safe place / leave with a neighbour / etc. option if you're not going to be in (useful for me as I'm always at work).

Not all couriers use that notification system, so it's a bit of a godsend being able to specify how / when you'd prefer the delivery to turn up.

rum

Basenotes Plus
Mar 17, 2011
I don't know of anyone else that does the range. Selfridges have had it for a while. If you are in London or near one of their other stores (Birmingham & Manchester I know of), you can click and collect. They have got orders wrong in the past in my experience...

Notino are generally very good if you get in at a good price - and they do vary. Have to say that their delivery service is among the best in the UK. DPD (mentioned above) is as good as it gets.

pol_mark

Jun 25, 2014
Thanks guys i ordered my CB of notino. 69£ for the 120ml bottle! I agree with the positive comments on DPD as you could also change the delivery address to a local pickup location even during in transit!

pol_mark

Jun 25, 2014
I have been wearing this everyday since recieved a couple of weeks ago in the office. 1 spray in the chest under shirt and 1 at the back of neck. So far so good only thing i noticed this seems to be sweeter and less leathery compared to my 10ml I got from a split here. Also a more brighter lemon(blackcurrant?) note in the opening.

Latest News