Madchen

Madchen

Oct 10, 2021
I’ve always been interested in the base notes of perfumes. The first fragrance I ever owned was Clinique wrappings. My aunt introduced me.

The first fragrance I bought with my own money was Clinique aromatics elixir. Another introduction from my dear aunt. That got me hooked on patchouli. Anything patchouli.
My dad wore Aramis and Canoe. Both still favorites of mine to this day.

My favorite fragrances are Chanel No.5. Clinique aromatics elixir and Clinique wrappings. Very much dislike anything Vanilla. Everything vanilla. Fruity, cookie, pastry smelling.

Currently reside in Colorado with My hubby and little pup.
If you don’t hike or fly fish you should learn how they are great sports for those whom are in to non aggressive pastimes. The only aggressive sport that I was into was figure skating. That I do gently nowadays.
Please, I am not bragging. I’m not even on FB because I didn’t care for the tone it sets. I’m new here at BN and there were some suggestions to introducing myself here.
Currently I hold a notary commission for the state of Colorado. That gets me out and I meet interesting, kind, humble, outgoing people whom I’ve made friends with.
The scent I wear and get the most compliments is the Clinique aromatics. I’m stuck in the 80’s. I know. Why let go of a good thing?
Even my dog smells like me. I hug her so much, she’s constantly on my lap. Not while driving. She has her pet car seat.
I’ve been told that I look like Kris Jenner. What a compliment!
Do not know what her favorite fragrance is. Besides, that is a personal preference.

Latest News