Macy's Black Fri deals on frags

The_Cologneist

Feb 27, 2010
I was browsing the Macy's website and they have some really good deals on some frags. Not many to choose from honestly, but some of them are sleepers.

If you haven't smelled Bvlgari BLV, it's about as good of a deal online as you'll find, it's coming from Macy's, not some 3rd party store from god knows where..

I don't know if there's gonna be any other sales on frags, just stumbled upon it.

Note: for some prices to display, if you're on phone or tablet, you will need to select different bottle sizes to see the sale price.

JBS1

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jun 28, 2016
Are you going for it?
I picked one up, plus when Armani had a 50% off sale, I picked up the Code Absolu gift set for $66.
A 2oz and a 1 oz. I will pick up more from the Macy's sale. Great Christmas gifs for an even better price.
You also get a gift with purchase with Macy's Code Absolu, or if you buy any full-sized bottle from Armani.

JBS1

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jun 28, 2016
Macy's online sale has run out of some of the perfumes that were allotted for sale.
They still have Prada's Luna Sport, but it is not offered at a discount.
The same goes for Code Absolu, along with YSL's Black Opium Parfum Intense.
Other allotted bottles also have run out.
They still have some, YSL's L'homme Parfum Intense for $55 for a 100 ml,
which does make for a good deal and possible present.
I have one ordered, and it should be here today, along with Code Absolu among others.
They'll make good Christmas presents.

Latest News