Loving Initio Oud for Happiness

bigtyivier2k2

May 7, 2011
Oud for Greatness is my signature scent so I was excited to try Oud for Happiness. After wearing a decant I purchased on ebay I ended up buying a full bottle. If OFG reminds me of a light oud over a background of spices then I best describe Ofh as a light our iver the background of roasted marshmallows.

This is a great blind buy for frag lovers and has great longevity and projection. Also its the ying yang to Oud for Greatness

kidmetal24

Sep 4, 2013
I have had my bottle for a little over two weeks and it’s great. Kinda linear on me but that’s okay. Performance is good 8-10 hours. I only do 3 sprays but it’s enough. The licorice not really makes it unique. Not much oud in this either. Very wearable but at $385 I wouldn’t suggest anyone blindly purchase this.

bigtyivier2k2

May 7, 2011
I have had my bottle for a little over two weeks and it’s great. Kinda linear on me but that’s okay. Performance is good 8-10 hours. I only do 3 sprays but it’s enough. The licorice not really makes it unique. Not much oud in this either. Very wearable but at $385 I wouldn’t suggest anyone blindly purchase this.

I dont notice the licorice note. Maybe cold weather will be needed to bring it out and into the cold air.
I love the linearness of it and find it unique. Its like oud for greatness dna but instead of over spices its over creamy marshmellows melting

Latest News