looking for good quality atomizers to decant into

sratansi

Aug 3, 2017
Hi first post so please bare with me. I recently bought Creed Aventus and Green Irish Tweed 500ml Flacons. Have tried to decant into cheap plastic atomizers but they spray is awful and doesn't seem to deliver like the original bottles do.
Can anyone recommend any good quality aromizers from which ever brand that would do the trick?

The Tom Ford bottles look nice but are very pricey, the Creed ones are quite pricey too.. I was tempted by the Killian ones but from what i can see you can only use onbe of their fragrances in them.

Anyone have any suggestions ?
thanks in advance

Sohail

Diddy

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 14, 2015
Are you wanting something for travel or home or both?

This is the last atomizer I ordered for home, to decant large quantities, and I feel work well enough: MagiDeal 30ml 50 ML Empty Classic Glass Perfume Bottle Spray Rectangle Atomizer for Lady - Clear, 50 ml https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LE2NV26/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_KuUGzbG7J22NW

Now that's a clear bottle, so just remember proper storage. It sprays fine. It's nowhere near as nice as a Kilian atomizer but has good heft and sprays well enough.

But there are lots of options like that and better, for relatively inexpensive. And I didn't use that for Creed.

I got these also and they work great, plus their design helps protect against sunlight: MUB Travel Size Spray Bottles, Purse Size Refillable Empty Perfume Atomizer 10ml Bottles 7Pcs with 2 Funnels for Travel or Outgoing Mother's Day Gift https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DIKNEKG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_BFUGzb4Z2AXHX

Having said all the above, personally, I'd use the Creed atomizers in your situation. But that's because of personal taste and wanting a matching company atomizer. I'm thinking that if I bought 1,000ml of Creed then I'm not too concerned with the cost of a nice Creed atomizer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sratansi

Aug 3, 2017
Are you wanting something for travel or home or both?

This is the last atomizer I ordered for home, to decant large quantities, and I feel work well enough: MagiDeal 30ml 50 ML Empty Classic Glass Perfume Bottle Spray Rectangle Atomizer for Lady - Clear, 50 ml https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LE2NV26/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_KuUGzbG7J22NW

Now that's a clear bottle, so just remember proper storage. It sprays fine. It's nowhere near as nice as a Kilian atomizer but has good heft and sprays well enough.

But there are lots of options like that and better, for relatively inexpensive. And I didn't use that for Creed.

I got these also and they work great, plus their design helps protect against sunlight: MUB Travel Size Spray Bottles, Purse Size Refillable Empty Perfume Atomizer 10ml Bottles 7Pcs with 2 Funnels for Travel or Outgoing Mother's Day Gift https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DIKNEKG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_BFUGzb4Z2AXHX

Having said all the above, personally, I'd use the Creed atomizers in your situation. But that's because of personal taste and wanting a matching company atomizer. I'm thinking that if I bought 1,000ml of Creed then I'm not too concerned with the cost of a nice Creed atomizer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, will check those out. I noticed the clear bottles do seem to have a weaker presence.

HabibiGotIt

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 9, 2020
Hi,

I'd like to revive this thread to see if anyone has suggestions for a high quality travel or decant atomizers for vintage perfumes (that only come in splash) and my own blends. I'd be willing to pay a bit of a premium for something I can use to spray my new acquired vintage Patou Pour Homme. If possible, I am looking for quality on par with high end niche and designer brands: a fine, diffusive, mist that can be controlled by how the button is pressed. I've purchased "high quality" atomizers that literally spit wads of perfume at me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've searched eBay and Amazon but just can't find anything. Surely some brand out there makes really nice atomizers for fancy people who want to give their money away.

Singularious

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 16, 2018
I'm reviving this corpse again, because I want to know, too. About to spring for a Lutens bell jar, but I want an Areej-quality atomizer to make the most of it.

Anyone have recommendations similar to Habibi's needs (and mine). Clearly we are desperate. 😊

Edit: Kilian's don't seem TOO bad, but I can't seem to figure out if it comes with an empty bottle

Last edited:

slpfrsly

Physician, heal thyself
Basenotes Plus
Apr 1, 2019
I'm reviving this corpse again, because I want to know, too. About to spring for a Lutens bell jar, but I want an Areej-quality atomizer to make the most of it.

Anyone have recommendations similar to Habibi's needs (and mine). Clearly we are desperate. 😊

Edit: Kilian's don't seem TOO bad, but I can't seem to figure out if it comes with an empty bottle
Tom Ford's 10ml atomisers. They're ridiculously cheap all things considered, come in a range of colours, and are easy to fill and refill, don't break (easily, at least), don't spill, don't evaporate etc. They're the best kept open secret in practical perfumery. Don't bother with anything that has a pump style system, like Kilian's. These evaporate over time as they're not actually sealed.

Singularious

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 16, 2018
Tom Ford's 10ml atomisers. They're ridiculously cheap all things considered, come in a range of colours, and are easy to fill and refill, don't break (easily, at least), don't spill, don't evaporate etc. They're the best kept open secret in practical perfumery. Don't bother with anything that has a pump style system, like Kilian's. These evaporate over time as they're not actually sealed.
Thank you! Where can I find these empty? Having trouble finding them online.

slpfrsly

Physician, heal thyself
Basenotes Plus
Apr 1, 2019
Thank you! Where can I find these empty? Having trouble finding them online.
You'll probably have to buy them with the perfume, but it's worth it in my opinion. 10ml of a Tom Ford fragrance - what value would you put on that? £15-20 or $20-30, perhaps? They're around £40 in the UK, which means you're getting an atomiser for about £20. I think it would be worth it even if you just throw the perfume away. In terms of cleaning out the atomiser, just let them air for a while, i.e. weeks or months, while periodically washing them with soapy water. Any residue of the previous perfume clears away after a while and won't taint whatever you choose to put in the atomiser.

Latest News