light spring flower fragrance

comerio28

May 12, 2014
Hello. I am looking for a light spring floral fragrance that doesnt dry down to ambroxan or oud, and without too much fruitiness to it. It would be something like a fresh bouquet of spring flowers, lilies, Lily of the valley, violets, roses, magnolias, honeysuckle, Very light on the jasmine, A pinch of musk, some green tones, a bit of spice to off set it a bit. Anything like that out there?

cheapimitation

Basenotes Dependent
May 15, 2015
My first thought was En Passant from Frederic Malle or Gardenia from Chanel.

If money is no concern, the "les epures" florals from Cartier are heart breakingly gorgeous and light (and eye wateringly expensive for such fleeting perfumes). The Pur Magnolia and Pur Muguet are gorgeous and have that greenness you're looking for.

On the cheper end maybe give Jour d'Hermes a try.

comerio28

May 12, 2014
My first thought was En Passant from Frederic Malle or Gardenia from Chanel.

If money is no concern, the "les epures" florals from Cartier are heart breakingly gorgeous and light (and eye wateringly expensive for such fleeting perfumes). The Pur Magnolia and Pur Muguet are gorgeous and have that greenness you're looking for.

On the cheper end maybe give Jour d'Hermes a try.
Thank you so much! I will check into these scents!

cacio

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 5, 2010
Seconding the suggestions above, and adding that the Hermessence line has some in the style too, like Rose Ikebana, Iris ukiyoe, and Muguet porcelaine.

cacio

Latest News