L'homme Ideal de Guerlain?

sumandre

Nov 16, 2006
So monsieur guerlain spotted an item on eBay of apparently the shower gel of the new guerlain for men. Looks authentic enough. Supposedly it is called L'homme Ideal. Anyone has any additional info?

Redneck Perfumisto

League of Cycloöctadiene Isomer Aestheticists
Basenotes Plus
Feb 27, 2008
I think that the launch is going to be very soon. I think the rumor I heard was June. We got an unofficial pre-release picture of a bottle, but we're holding that back until the launch is official, out of respect for Guerlain's timetable. Needless to say there is considerable excitement! :happy: I'm going to be in a Guerlain boutique soon - I will be sure to ask 1000 questions! ;)

Shower gel, you say? Good deal - I'm a sucker for body products! Any word on what it smells like? Any homage to Guerlains past?

Redneck Perfumisto

Basenotes Plus
Feb 27, 2008
I've seen a few threads appear and disappear, regarding this release.

I can't remember - do we have notes for this one?

Not that I have seen!

I don't think the notes have dropped, because if they had, the contentious debates would have already begun, and somebody somewhere would be proclaiming the end of Guerlain! ;)

G.303

Apr 21, 2003
I'm very excited about this... I hope this is released in the States!!! Fingers Crossed while saying prayers!!!

sumandre

Nov 16, 2006
Didn't somebody say it's meant to partner or mirror LPRN? So spicy/sweet perhaps? The logo is a departure from traditional guerlain though...

Redneck Perfumisto

Basenotes Plus
Feb 27, 2008
Didn't somebody say it's meant to partner or mirror LPRN? So spicy/sweet perhaps? The logo is a departure from traditional guerlain though...

Yes - now I remember - somebody did say that! Well - I'm certainly interested in that sort of thing. Le Spicebomb de Guerlain? ;) Didn't catch the logo change - but the bit of bottle I did see looked attractive.

sumandre

Nov 16, 2006
Guerlain l'homme Ideal bottle.

Juice looks rich...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 156

Jammy

Jul 27, 2012
Re: Guerlain l'homme Ideal bottle.

The juice color looks nice.
Hoping to see a front facing pic soon and some information on the notes.

sumandre

Nov 16, 2006
Guerlain L'homme Ideal

Apparently, this new release is coming in June and is classified as woody/spicy.....very spicy, along the same line as YSL La Nuit DL and Bang.

MegaMav

Dec 12, 2013
Craigslist in Miami has one available for $35 for 1.6oz bottle.
Anyone in Miami lucky enough to have a shot at it?

sumandre

Nov 16, 2006
L'homme Ideal de Guerlain

Top notes : citrus, rosemary, neroli
Middle notes : Amaretto
Base : Tonka, leather, vetiver and cedar

ROBERTO

Aug 27, 2007
Re: L'homme Ideal de Guerlain

Guerlain unveils its new masculine fragrance. ( Monsieur Guerlain facebook page )

10407294_500791796687118_6086322649580308851_n.png

As per fragrantica

n May 2014 Guerlain presents the new fragrance which belongs to the Guerlain Homme Collection. Guerlain brand describes it the following way: the Ideal man is a myth. And his perfume is reality! Garland decodes human desires creating the ideal concentrate for them.

The perfect perfume? Intelligent, beautiful and strong! Three words like these guarantee the fresh woody-aromatic fragrance which will reveal its full potential.

The ideal flacon? Masculine, luxurious and elegant! Created with a mysterious rim made of shiny black glass iridescent to lthe uminous transparent part, creating a frame. A white tag set as contrast to the black glass frame, while the square shape is dynamic and elegant. The heavy lid is in matte black color with relief guilloche work (a decorative technique of engraving), which is inspired by art and the details in watch design.
The composition of the new fragrance GUERLAIN L'HOMME IDEAL is based on a game of three blends, making it creamy and almond-like. Top notes incorporate an intelligent combination of fresh citruses, rosemary and orange blossom. Middle notes provide "amaretto," a sensual duo of almonds and tonka, while the base is the embodiment of masculinity and the strength of the composition transferred with accords of leather, vetiver from India and cedar which, blended with leather contributes to the contemporary concept of the edition.

o.26543.jpg

sumandre

Nov 16, 2006
Re: L'homme Ideal de Guerlain

I just hope it won't be creme brûlée with extra,extra caramel...

lpp

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Feb 8, 2010
Re: NEW Guerlain L'Homme Ideal

Thanks for the heads up, Sylver - we'll try to merge them.

Latest News