Lauder - La Nuit Tresor - EDP vs. EDT

Which one do you choose?

• La Nuit Tresor EDT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Emanuel76

Basenotes Dependent
Jun 16, 2018
I have to prepare for the winter holidays.
Age 17-70.
Close, but not so close persons.

What do you think about Lauder - La Nuit Tresor EDP vs EDT, current formulations?

Is it worth it? Does it fit?
Any other suggestions?

I prefer a good/mediocre perfume to everyone's (17-70 years) liking, than a very good one appreciated only by a one age group.

Thank you!

Emanuel76

Basenotes Dependent
Jun 16, 2018
Lancome - La Nuit Tresor EDP

I tested it on paper today.
High pitch fruity-floral, smoke, burnt sugar, (possible) cashmeran.
Sauvage for Women 😆

I haven't studied it too much.

Well known (name), nice bottle, pleasant juice, strong, affordable.
It's just perfect!

Haha! It was easy this year. 😊

Last year I bought some Kenzo - Amour bottles without testing it beforehand. After about half a year I had smelled it from someone and I didn't like it. In fact, I can't say I didn't like it at all, but I was concerned that it was a rather polarizing fragrance - creamy/soapy/salty/some bitterness, like a body cream. Chances are some people didn't like it. And that's the whole point with gifts, to like it.

LANCOME-LA-NUIT-TRESORapade.jpg

Emanuel76

Basenotes Dependent
Jun 16, 2018
The paper strip was still in my car. After a while that throat-scratching and unbelievable tenacious odor (burnt sugar) started to choking me. That happened after 24 hours. :rolleyes:
So in the end I bought Lalique - Fleur Universelle.
That's what I should have done from the first time, but I forgot about it (Fleur Universelle).

Now you know. :)

7a608c_4df32607293a4f1fbfc66d9210d5422b~mv2.jpg

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...