Latest Initio Parfums - Paragon!

hednic

Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007
1664640776743.png
Paragon, goes beyond the skin all the way to the soul and leads you to another dimension : plenitude.
PARAGON houses the botanical soul of Palo Santo and white Sage. It draws in the beneficial properties of these sacred plants, whose use has been secretly passed down through initiation ceremonies dating back to the first lines of Inca shamans.
This mystical blend holds both protective and purifying powers. It feeds self-confidence and helps the spirit to rise, enveloped in positivity.

MAIN NOTES

Bergamot, White Sage, Lavender
Plum, Palo Santo, Black Pepper
Sandalwood, Agarwood

Just bought it and should be arriving soon.

Oct 7, 2021
Promo seems very gimmicky. After trying Side Effect, will avoid any release of theirs. And i bet the price is higher than a Chanel exclusif.

Beau Chapeau

Basenotes Dependent
May 26, 2008
my wife took ill on the evening before its launch in Paris, so I was unable to visit the Initio boutique on the Saturday, as we were leaving for the U.K that afternoon... sadly, she is still recovering from her illness, but on the mend at last, and there is always next time, as we love Paris.

Just remembered, we picked up a sample, and there's still a bit left... so, a quick spritz later, and... yep, aromatic, right off the bat, the plum adds a subtle sweetness, that supports, rather than dominates... not overly spicy, the creamy sandalwood keeps everything smooth. and rounded... all in all, a very smooth, classy, refined, and well balanced fragrance... it smells familiar, but different, if that makes sense, and TBH, if I'd have attended the launch, I would have bought a bottle...

Last edited:

hednic

Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007
Just remembered, we picked up a sample, and there's still a bit left... so, a quick spritz later, and... yep, aromatic, right off the bat, the plum adds a subtle sweetness, that supports, rather than dominates... not overly spicy, the creamy sandalwood keeps everything smooth. and rounded... all in all, a very smooth, classy, refined, and well balanced fragrance... it smells familiar, but different, if that makes sense, and TBH, if I'd have attended the launch, I would have bought a bottle...
That's good news. Looking forward more now to receiving my bottle! :)

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...