Latest Azzaro - The Most Wanted!

d r e

Dec 24, 2018
Seems like many brands now go the all black route, eg. Invictus Victory, Y Le Parfum, Bad Boy EdP etc.

This and the whole variations of concentrations I've never heard before

'Eau de Parfum Intense/Extreme'

I'm sure I'll try it when I see it, notes look like it could be decent

The Colognnoisseur

Apr 7, 2013
Has toxic masculinity written all over it.

All black bottle, shaped like a revolver, called 'The Most Wanted' ..... too many red flags.

I guess Azzaro ain't woke yet.

149169_71dc70dc9457ace9739db254c7e80b43_the-most-wanted.jpg

That's a badass bottle! I'll take badass over woke — all day, every day. Hope the fragrance lives up to the bottle's good looks.

Last edited:

notspendingamillion

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Sep 2, 2018
Bottle looks ok, this is crap though. Recoil in horror. Trash. Worst in the line, and one of the worst things ive smelled lately, along with Profondo lights. Oversweet, in a terribly sharp unappealing way. Overly dense and thick for the type of smell. This is just a poor fragrance, and the worst in the line. Horrible. Couldnt get this tester strip in a garbage fast enough, and I actually like bobbed and weaved when i smelled it, like i was dodging a basketball thrown at my head.

Redneck Perfumisto

League of Cycloöctadiene Isomer Aestheticists
Basenotes Plus
Feb 27, 2008
Bottle looks ok, this is crap though. Recoil in horror. Trash. Worst in the line, and one of the worst things ive smelled lately, along with Profondo lights. Oversweet, in a terribly sharp unappealing way. Overly dense and thick for the type of smell. This is just a poor fragrance, and the worst in the line. Horrible. Couldnt get this tester strip in a garbage fast enough, and I actually like bobbed and weaved when i smelled it, like i was dodging a basketball thrown at my head.

Too bad! My wife loves Wanted by Night - a very reliable compliment-getter from her.

PS - The video is probably better than the fragrance, but I'm still gonna sniff it, just to be sure!

Last edited:

Sabianman1

Aug 4, 2015
I actually got a sample last weekend and liked it quite a bit. Reminded me of something in the vein of Stronger with You or Code Absolu. It is definitely what I would consider a fall fragrance. I own By Night and have sampled the original. I liked the The Most Wanted and felt it was different enough to warrant a bottle eventually from my favorite discounter.

Redneck Perfumisto

League of Cycloöctadiene Isomer Aestheticists
Basenotes Plus
Feb 27, 2008
I actually got a sample last weekend and liked it quite a bit. Reminded me of something in the vein of Stronger with You or Code Absolu. It is definitely what I would consider a fall fragrance. I own By Night and have sampled the original. I liked the The Most Wanted and felt it was different enough to warrant a bottle eventually from my favorite discounter.

Ah - good chance I'll like this one. I have not smelled either the men's or women's Tonic yet - I'm curious about those, too.

Enjoyed it also.

Good! If you liked this, I almost certainly will, too!

I burned through half my bottle of the original, and I'm down a good ways on By Night. Spreading the love to a new bottle of a stronger flanker may be right for me!

NickZee

Sep 19, 2014
I sampled this yesterday, it had a great balance between sweet, creamy and fresh and had enough development to keep me interested. The notes had me worried it would be too gourmand but they have made it sufficiently perfumey to make me feel comfortable wearing it

H_West

Oct 14, 2015
I sampled this yesterday, it had a great balance between sweet, creamy and fresh and had enough development to keep me interested. The notes had me worried it would be too gourmand but they have made it sufficiently perfumey to make me feel comfortable wearing it

That sounds promising! Will try it if I see it in stores then

Suppressor

Dec 7, 2006
Asked an SA today to spray it on my arm.
I don't like it.
Too heavy and dark / sweet.
Smells a lot like Stronger with you.
Dislike.

masonjarjar

Dec 27, 2007
I received this sample from Macy’s and I wasn’t expecting to like it. But I do! To my nose it’s similar to that breakfast vibe one gets with Michael Jordan Legend, but without the syrup. If that makes sense. It just smells more refined than Legend. If you like that DNA I don’t see how you would not like this as well. It’s now on my wish list!

Latest News