Latest Armani Prive - A Milano!

Brian5701

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
May 28, 2009
Interesting. The photo has a pretty prominent iris in it, yet I don't see iris in the notes. Also, cypress is in the notes, which is also the main note in the last Prive scent, Cypres Pantelleria.

cacio

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 5, 2010
It will be interesting to see what Armani makes of his town (assuming there was any input at all, which is doubtful). the notes make it sound like a citrus/coniferous/barbershop thing, which need not be bad. Citrus-coniferous was the traditional masculine style in Italy decades ago.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
It's a limited edition with a finite number of bottles made worldwide. I hope that Nieman Marcus and the Flagship Armani Boutique on Fifth Avenue in NYC happen to corral a few. That's the normal price for these limited edition releases.

Last edited:

fly777

Oct 7, 2007
Tested and bought yesterday. This wonderful perfume sings, not shouts, is enveloping rather than dominant, wonderfully harmonious and restrained. Fresh and light. A symphony rather than hard rock. Elegant and understated. The notes form a team and are not lone warriors. Citrus dominates the opening, delicate resin, iris and lavender come in, musk and wood. The fragrance floats around like a gentle breeze. Not too strong and totally unisex. I find it pleasing for all occasions where gentle tones suit better than the loud appearance.

Latest posts

Latest News