Late to the party for the A*Men experience

Dec 15, 2020
I’ve really been on a Mugler binge lately…a 2014 vintage bottle of B*men arrived today. This is another one I’ll need to give more time to grow on me. So far it only strikes me as a weak original A*men with far worse longevity as it was a skin scent within 1hr. But in all fairness the bottle was at approx. 30deg temp when delivered so I’ll give it some time to warm up and settle into room temperature.

Also, the sprayer on this particular vintage Mugler is terrible.

ScentSensei

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 21, 2020
I had collected some decants of Pure Malt and Pure Havane 10-15ml so I had around 40 mil of each and kept waiting to pull the trigger on a bottle until I realized I missed out on bottles at $70-80 and was really close to totally missing out. I ended up paying $120 through a discounter because my online shopping cart had counted down from 11 left to 5 to only one so I went for it. I am actually glad I did. Solved my FOMO and I get to enjoy Malt and Havane without rationing my decants.

naylor

Basenotes Institution
Oct 24, 2011
I had collected some decants of Pure Malt and Pure Havane 10-15ml so I had around 40 mil of each and kept waiting to pull the trigger on a bottle until I realized I missed out on bottles at $70-80 and was really close to totally missing out. I ended up paying $120 through a discounter because my online shopping cart had counted down from 11 left to 5 to only one so I went for it. I am actually glad I did. Solved my FOMO and I get to enjoy Malt and Havane without rationing my decants.
That was probably a good move, if these are truly gone for good. I remember ten years ago, right after the original limited edition releases of Havane, Malt, an Coffee sold out ... they were routinely selling for $200 on the aftermarket until they were eventually re-released. I wouldn't be surprised to see these get up to those prices again as inventory dries up.

Perfumania - America's Leading Perfumery Chain!

Latest News

. .