Just wanna introduce myself

TreyIrving

Aug 15, 2022
Hello everybody. The past couple of years I've been getting the itch to learn how things are made...soaps, cosmetics, cleaning supplies, personal care, etc. I've always been smart in math and chemistry, so learning about fragrances and flavors and how they worked at the basic chemistry level really piqued my interest. I'm trying to learn about what it would take to start my own business in developing a few niche cleaning products and personal care items. This forum looks like an invaluable resource and can't wait to see what this community is all about.

The first fragrance I ever owned was...
"Joop" cologne. My grandfather had it and that scent brings back memories.

The first fragrance I bought with my own money was...
Polo Black....I was in high school lol

My favorite fragrances is....
I love the smell of J&J Baby shampoo and Dial soap, the yellow stuff.

Tell us a bit about where you live (you don't have to specify where it is if you don't want to)
Outside of Rochester NY. It's alright. I get tired of the cold and snow.

Tell us a bit about what you do for fun...
Play guitar, research electronics and circuit board engineering, learning about the chemistry and process of how things are made.

Tell us a bit about what you do for work...
Commercial/Industrial HVAC/R mechanic, electrician, plumber, carpenter. I can do a little bit of everything. Over the years, I've learned a thing or two about a thing or two.

🎵 Your favourite band / music / album....
Van Halen!!!

📺 Your favourite TV Shows...
I love the Blacklist. The last couple of seasons were kinda "meh"...but I'm already invested in the show lol.

🎬 Your favourite Movies....
"Full Metal Jacket" is probably my favorite. But I like watching all kinds of movies.

📚 Your favourite Books....
Don't read too many books.

🕹️ Your favourite video games...
"Doom", "Red Dead Redemption 2", "Dead by Daylight", "Rocket League"

😋 Your favourite food...
Pizza....sausage, pepperoni, and mushrooms

🐱 Do you have any pets?
Got a 140 lb bloodhound. She can be a handful.

🎉 What's your best party trick?
Sneaking out without anyone realizing it.

😎 Has anyone ever told you that you look like someone famous?
Prince William....I don't know why. Maybe kinda. But not really.

darakhshan12

Basenotes Member
Aug 6, 2022
Hello everybody. The past couple of years I've been getting the itch to learn how things are made...soaps, cosmetics, cleaning supplies, personal care, etc. I've always been smart in math and chemistry, so learning about fragrances and flavors and how they worked at the basic chemistry level really piqued my interest. I'm trying to learn about what it would take to start my own business in developing a few niche cleaning products and personal care items. This forum looks like an invaluable resource and can't wait to see what this community is all about.

The first fragrance I ever owned was...
"Joop" cologne. My grandfather had it and that scent brings back memories.

The first fragrance I bought with my own money was...
Polo Black....I was in high school lol

My favorite fragrances is....
I love the smell of J&J Baby shampoo and Dial soap, the yellow stuff.

Tell us a bit about where you live (you don't have to specify where it is if you don't want to)
Outside of Rochester NY. It's alright. I get tired of the cold and snow.

Tell us a bit about what you do for fun...
Play guitar, research electronics and circuit board engineering, learning about the chemistry and process of how things are made.

Tell us a bit about what you do for work...
Commercial/Industrial HVAC/R mechanic, electrician, plumber, carpenter. I can do a little bit of everything. Over the years, I've learned a thing or two about a thing or two.

🎵 Your favourite band / music / album....
Van Halen!!!

📺 Your favourite TV Shows...
I love the Blacklist. The last couple of seasons were kinda "meh"...but I'm already invested in the show lol.

🎬 Your favourite Movies....
"Full Metal Jacket" is probably my favorite. But I like watching all kinds of movies.

📚 Your favourite Books....
Don't read too many books.

🕹️ Your favourite video games...
"Doom", "Red Dead Redemption 2", "Dead by Daylight", "Rocket League"

😋 Your favourite food...
Pizza....sausage, pepperoni, and mushrooms

🐱 Do you have any pets?
Got a 140 lb bloodhound. She can be a handful.

🎉 What's your best party trick?
Sneaking out without anyone realizing it.

😎 Has anyone ever told you that you look like someone famous?
Prince William....I don't know why. Maybe kinda. But not really.
Yeahhh I have a pet dog..

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...