JohnXJuan

Apr 12, 2022
The first fragrance I ever owned was... Curve :)

The first fragrance I bought with my own money was... Curve

My favorite fragrances is....BYREDO FRAGRANCES I think Ben is a dope guy (FOUNDER).

Tell us a bit about where you live (you don't have to specify where it is if you don't want to)...... I live in Texas

Tell us a bit about what you do for fun..... I love to shoot pool, bowl and now I'm a fan of golf. I had my first game of golf experiment at TOP GOLF, it was pretty cool and fun. I also like to have a drink and smoke at home relaxed; while watching Million Dollar homes in California and a few other places too on youtube. :) I have a thing for fragrances of course so what i find fun about it, is that I like to mix up different shit sometimes, create "custom scents" is what i call it lol! I think it's fun creating unique scents to match your vibe, style or mood or at least that can create memories for a life time ya know! So being able to have that experiment with fragrances is pretty dope and just fun to me. That's why I've become the Creative Director/Founder/CEO of my own fragrance brand: JohnXJuan Fragrance. :) So be on the look out for another dope fragrance brand guys. Currently at the moment I've launched one unisex fragrance called: BOURBON VIEUX CARRE edp. which has been the talk of town and is quickly spreading. So we're glad to to see and feel the love from others around the world being able to love something that you have CREATED and is continuing to GROW! ABSOLUTELY IT IS! www.johnxjuan.com

EE4C5262-6FA5-4D63-8032-F63B1C503561_1_201_a.jpeg

Tell us a bit about what you do for work... I'm a full-time ENTREPRENEUR as of December 2021 :) My background was in the hospitality industry (hotel/airline). But today I just manage to have multiple side hustles and one main business which I love. I love the feeling of being called the CEO! The shit is hot to me....lol hey!

🎵 Your favourite band / music / album.... I love all kinds of music, sometimes i can come across a great artist and fall in love easily. lol I think i do that a lot but i do have a favorite male artist and thats RnB artist Tank. Ciara is my favorite female performer and then comes Ari Lennox, HER, CardiB, Summer Walker and some others I love to listen too.

📺 Your favourite TV Shows... I don't really have a favorite TV show tbh.

🎬 Your favourite Movies.... Don't really have one of those either I don't think. lol I do love THRILLERS/SUSPENSE MOVIES though.

📚 Your favourite Books.... I have one book I love to read everyday called: Your Daily Ounce Of P.O.K.A (PERSEVERANCE, OPTIMISM, KISMET and ASSURANCE) written by: ALEXANDRIA COX www.pokaspeaks.com/store. She's a great Author 🖤

🕹️ Your favourite video games... Don't really play games. Too busy with life and other grownup shit. lol

😋 Your favourite food... SEAFOODDDDD ADDICT! LOVE CRAWFISH LOL...What can i say, I'am from NEW ORLEANS. Lol

🐱 Do you have any pets? Yes I finally got my first pet almost a year after the PANDEMIC started. He's a great pryness and his name is Snoh! He's dope, everybody love him. If not you can't stay around me too long. Lol and then you become boring to me if you can't interact with Snoh or take him for a walk whenever i get busy with work. lol

🎉 What's your best party trick? Don't have one. Lol. Idk, maybe making a trick alcohol PUNCH! LOL

😎 Has anyone ever told you that you look like someone famous? Yes! Lol.... I get the basketball player >>> Russell Westbrook or the guy from that movie called the LAST DRAGON (main character) Lol I kind of I do low-key and his name is Taimak. Haha

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED MY ANSWERS! LOL. Please don't forget to check out my fragrance brand
JohnXJuan Fragrance. :) Would LOVE you all SUPPORT! I also have fragrance samples available online with FREE SHIPPING.

THANK YOU,
John Solomon
(FOUNDER/CEO of JohnXJuan Fragrance)

Latest News