Jacques Zolty - Anyone Have Any Experience With This House?

Singularious

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 16, 2018
In particular, I'm curioius about some of the Havane Collection.

I see lil' bits out there about them, but not much. Curious about them and eager to hear what anyone who has been able to put their nose to them thinks.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
I own 11 from this house including all from the Havana Collection. All very nice IMO. My preferred from the Havana Collection is Me Gustas.

Singularious

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 16, 2018
I own 11 from this house including all from the Havana Collection. All very nice IMO. My preferred from the Havana Collection is Me Gustas.

Thank you, Hednic! It is very hard to find samples, otherwise I would've already had my nose on Cubata, Me Gustas, Havana Rain, and possibly Severo. Wondering how sweet any of them are. I assumed Severo would be, but unsure of the rest. I don't mind a gourmand, but don't enjoy too much cloy.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Thank you, Hednic! It is very hard to find samples, otherwise I would've already had my nose on Cubata, Me Gustas, Havana Rain, and possibly Severo. Wondering how sweet any of them are. I assumed Severo would be, but unsure of the rest. I don't mind a gourmand, but don't enjoy too much cloy.
They're somewhat sweet but I wouldn't say overly. Samples are hard to get in the US but I believe can be ordered abroad. I got all my bottles abroad from European online retailers.

Sandy

Jan 15, 2005
I received my official sample of Cubata today. I must say I'm really impressed. Just a touch of sweetness, and it's warm, a bit smoky - altogether one of the most cozy scents I've ever come across.

Latest News