Iso Buthyl Acetate

mkturker

May 11, 2014
Hi everyone.I obtained from my friend iso buthyl acetate and love it.Now,I used it on my skin but it vaporised quickly.

Have you got any advise an alternative for this material which can last more.

Because I try to use in my formulation it at basenote.But as I understood that,it is a top note material.It smells like a nail polisher and as I said ,I love it.

RSG

Basenotes Junkie
Nov 26, 2016
It depends on what else your theme is based on. For example if it's a green apple type maceal can extend the ethereal note down. If it's a dark patchouli type use orinox. A heart note that can assist is ethyl laurate. Say you want it to smell alcoholic all the way through fruitate will contribute.

mkturker

May 11, 2014
It depends on what else your theme is based on. For example if it's a green apple type maceal can extend the ethereal note down. If it's a dark patchouli type use orinox. A heart note that can assist is ethyl laurate. Say you want it to smell alcoholic all the way through fruitate will contribute.
I will use it at the base note with norlimbanol.Because I smelled a fragrance and estimate that the base note is constructed with norlimbanol and the scent just like iso buthyl acetate.But as you can predict, IBA is a top note material.

I need a scent like nail polish odor for that accord in base note.Maybe I can provide it with Cashmeran but cashmeran has more fruity and musk direction

AJ Dave

Aug 5, 2020
I don't think you can get sharp volatile sensations in base notes. Maybe in addition to iso buthyl acetate, you can try overdosing floralozone or another ozonic AC. Some people say it smells like paint solvent when overdosed.

mkturker

May 11, 2014
I don't think you can get sharp volatile sensations in base notes. Maybe in addition to iso buthyl acetate, you can try overdosing floralozone or another ozonic AC. Some people say it smells like paint solvent when overdosed.
I have purchased floralozone but it didn’t get brought yet.Actually the thing I look for is a fruity and a little iso buthyl acetate aspect of any material

Latest News