Is this bottle real Taffettas Schuberth?

karu

Jun 22, 2021
I have a mini bottle in the box of Taffettas. It looks nothing like the bottle of Taffettas Schuberth. Nothing is printed on the box except the name and amount. The bottle has no markings, just a paper label around the top. Could this be a fake? IMG_20210715_114311360_HDR-min.jpg

Nastka

Mar 6, 2011
The bottle (and box, at least in some versions) is a dead ringer for Rose Cardin by Pierre Cardin. Not sure what is going on here?

15316941239843.jpg

Last edited:

karu

Jun 22, 2021
What is the world is this about!! I looked up Rose Cardin and indeed your bottle shows up. No so with Taffettas. I have had this bottle for years and cannot remember where I got it. Do you think it was a misprint or a fake?

Nastka

Mar 6, 2011
I think the most likely scenario here is that this might be a fragrance that is coincidentally called 'Taffettas', and that is also 'inspired by' the Pierre Cardin :smiley:

It's still strange however because companies that 'imitate' fragrances rarely do minis or smaller sizes.

karu

Jun 22, 2021
I found Taffetas by Emilio Schuberth. Pretty pricey. Could be inspired by Cardin but why the same bottle and another fragrance of the same name? A mystery!:rolleyesold:

Latest News