Is this 16D01 look real

Andy the frenchy

Sep 16, 2018
What it looks like doesn't matter, because counterfeiter are now very good at faking, and even buy real empty bottles/boxes to refill with cheap juice.
Only your nose will do to identify a fake Aventus, and unless you bought it at a reputable retailer, in spite of what the people here will tell you (comments on the corner of the box, sprayer, label and all personal 'ideas/expertise' on appearance and batch codes without any solid grounds), you'll never know for sure.

Last edited:

speckmann0706

Mar 8, 2017
2016 did not have the Creed logo stamped on the sprayer, if you get pineapple in the opening and a very woody almost cardboard type dry down your golden and it’s legit it’s also a strong batch so performance should be excellent 4oz flask bottle checks out also!

Ineedcreed

Jun 27, 2019
Need to see the back batch code but bottle looks real. Where is this person selling? Be careful on ebay I’ve seen a couple fake 16d01s.

mustardsalad

Jan 27, 2016
Why are you looking for a logo on the sprayer of a 2016 bottle? Stuff like this deters me from selling some of my bottles, I swear. The way the paranoia's going, I'd be accused of selling a fake no matter how many pictures I took, and then BAM a return demand on eBay I can't control, and the buyer can send back a bag of potato chips and I can't do anything.

Ineedcreed

Jun 27, 2019
Why are you looking for a logo on the sprayer of a 2016 bottle? Stuff like this deters me from selling some of my bottles, I swear. The way the paranoia's going, I'd be accused of selling a fake no matter how many pictures I took, and then BAM a return demand on eBay I can't control, and the buyer can send back a bag of potato chips and I can't do anything.

Some loser reported my
Creed MI as a fake even though it’s real. Lol he was arguing that I had the wrong inner ring color even though it’s correct (black ring instead of white for late 2014 batch). They just took the ad down anyways without even contacting me.

ChowHimself

Apr 1, 2020

Exactly why I will not sell on eBay...*I haven't had much trouble with buyers but I can't afford to lose vintage bottles to dishonest people

Ineedcreed

Jun 27, 2019
I have a 16D01 bottle, looks legit.

However I feel the top notes have faded much more now, which I guess is normal after 5 years.

I still get the top notes. Pineapple seems to last maybe up to few hours. I get a small
Bergamot in the opening then it quickly fades. I’ve stored 16d01 perfectly though. You should still be getting pineapple throughout as it’s heavy in this batch.

Latest News