Is "Not Just Perfume" a Legitimate Site Selling Real Fragrances?

The Bark

Jan 24, 2003
Hey,

I spotted a new online shop and wondered if anyone has experience/opinion on them?

Yes! They also have an ebay account, under a different name, though (both ship from Texas.) I purchased a bottle of Amouage Jubilation XXV from them earlier this year - legit, authentic, etc., for.... $112. It was a no brainer. Package came fairly quick, too. As a side note, I noticed a small code on the box was removed. While this may be of concern to some, having been around this long enough it's not that uncommon with merchandise on the grey market. As stated, the fragrance was authentic. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again and check periodically to see what else they have in stock. I know at least one other person picked up the same fragrance at the same time from here as well.

Edit: the affiliated ebay account is ediscountperfumes. They have over 78000 reviews with 100% rating.

Sep 9, 2021
I just bought an Amouage Beach Hut Man tester from them. The smell is completely different from the DecantX sample. I don't know if this is just a flaw or they actually sell fakes.

Rick58 & Beth62

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 27, 2019
Did you ever buy their testers? If you did, are you happy with the purchase?

I haven't bought a tester in recent years, so I can't speak specifically to that. My two most recent purchases were By Kilian Black Phantom and Intoxicated, both undoubtedly authentic. I would have no qualms purchasing anything from them, sealed or unsealed.

Staff online

Latest News