Is Jomashop a Legitimate Fragrance Seller?

Jun 28, 2022
I have been seeing the Jomashop Store name appear more and more as I search for fragrances. Does anyone have experience purchasing High End Fragrances from them? How was the experience? The prices seem really great, so I just want to be sure they are legit

vertatre

Dec 21, 2010
Yes it is legitimate. If you wish so, you can search for the many posts verifying their legitimacy (for a peace of mind that is)

StylinLA

Basenotes Dependent
Aug 9, 2009
Where is this online store based?
Brooklyn. There are primarily a gray market watch seller. I've bought a couple of watches from them.
Very MASSIVE selection of watches - high, medium and low end. hednic, you would be more dialed into this but I gather the gray market watches come with no official factory warranty and/or some sort of limited warranty from the seller.

They also sell frags and fine pens. But their frag selection is very unpredictable. ie They don't have and discount a super wide range of scents.
It's a very secondary concern for them. Guessing they occasionally score some frags on the gray market.

Have bought a couple of frags from them with no issues at all. They are legit...just not primarily a "fragrance seller" per se.

I would buy again from them with no qualms. As I recall they are not very Spee-Dee on shipping.

MartinAbbas- I would doubt that they would traffic in any bogus stuff. Def not a fly by night outfit. Check out their site and see what I mean.

lilioka

Aug 5, 2019
Not sure if it helps...
I got my Fille en aiguilles from WorldOfWatches this year. JomaShop offers were all over the parcel. I suspect it's the same company. Both JomaShop and WoW have the same fragrances most of the time, at pretty much the same prices, the difference usually is a couple of $. It arrived fast, the transaction was flawless.

Jun 28, 2022
Not sure if it helps...
I got my Fille en aiguilles from WorldOfWatches this year. JomaShop offers were all over the parcel. I suspect it's the same company. Both JomaShop and WoW have the same fragrances most of the time, at pretty much the same prices, the difference usually is a couple of $. It arrived fast, the transaction was flawless.
Ive heard that they have the same owners...

Latest News