[INTL] AVENTUS 19S01 / Nishane / PDM / R Dove / T FORD etc. (In Hand)

Absabs

Apr 28, 2018
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a quick note, I received my 100ml Aventus. As usual very well packaged. And considering the current global climate it was picked up Thursday and delivered today. Thanks Helder!

allroms

Apr 13, 2013
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you Helder! Very fast and reliable seller. Packaged it very good!

Attachments

• C5348C16-0718-4C6E-B5ED-C0781A73D9E5.jpg
    C5348C16-0718-4C6E-B5ED-C0781A73D9E5.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 256

DannyB86

Feb 8, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Re: [INTL] AVENTUS 20B11N / Nishane / PDM / R Dove / T FORD etc. (In Hand)

Hi Helder,

Still no tracking number? Has the item been shipped yet?

b4s3n0t35

May 30, 2019
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks a lot for the juice! Helder never dissapoints - it is my 5th or 6th purchase during the last 2 years. I am always very happy with every purchase. PXL_20210406_111128852.jpg

Last edited:

MrJ

May 20, 2018
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Helder - received the l'humaniste today, smells great and arrived excellently packaged, thank you very much!

gladinton

Oct 4, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i bought Aventus decant 100ml from helder about 7-8 months ago. everything was just ok except i was wondering when i got the bottle that why the sprayer seems to be a little crooked. i used the bottle normally until about 1-2 months ago i noticed that something black is accumulating on the bottom of the bottle which mixes with the liquid when you shake the bottle and accumulates on the bottom again when you let the bottle sit. yesterday i noticed when i bought the sprayer cap off so the nozzle part was loose and started rotating.
i.e. it has been a little loose all the time i.e. it has not closed properly and it has let in air and probably therefore reacts with the liquid and therefore some black substance accumulates in the bottle. i am a little disappointed with this and i lost about 180e on the defective product. hopefully no one else will.

in this picture when i got the bottle
nuAE3lJ

here is a video of the unknown black at the bottom of the bottle.
[/QUOTE]

hdeoliveira80

Mar 28, 2016
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
i bought Aventus decant 100ml from helder about 7-8 months ago. everything was just ok except i was wondering when i got the bottle that why the sprayer seems to be a little crooked. i used the bottle normally until about 1-2 months ago i noticed that something black is accumulating on the bottom of the bottle which mixes with the liquid when you shake the bottle and accumulates on the bottom again when you let the bottle sit. yesterday i noticed when i bought the sprayer cap off so the nozzle part was loose and started rotating.
i.e. it has been a little loose all the time i.e. it has not closed properly and it has let in air and probably therefore reacts with the liquid and therefore some black substance accumulates in the bottle. i am a little disappointed with this and i lost about 180e on the defective product. hopefully no one else will.

in this picture when i got the bottle
nuAE3lJ

here is a video of the unknown black at the bottom of the bottle.
[/QUOTE]

Hi,

in my defense, I'd like to say a few things. I always take all the precautions necessary to avoid any deterioration of the scent through time and I always make sure that the sprayers fit the glass part as tightly as possible. If you had any issue with a loose sprayer, which is something that I never had a problem with on the hundreds of transactions prior to yours, you should have got in touch as early as possible and I'd have sent you a replacement bottle. When you contacted me I told you that you could return it and I'd give you a partial refund, even though I'm not sure that this issue that arose was 100% my fault.

Best regards,

Helder

wahman

Nov 7, 2016
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Helder... Looking to make another order with you. Always fantastic service in my experience with Helder. Top man!

Please check your PMs. Thanks ��

anberlin12

Jan 8, 2021
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Received my 4th order today, 3x10ml creed and 3x10ml tuscan leather. Everything is fine, quick delivery, quick replies. Helder is real gentleman. Will order more. Thanks

Rusted Katana

Jun 23, 2018
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked up my order today: 100 ml Royal Oud and 100 ml Virgin Island Water by Creed. 2 30 ml Spicebomb Extreme by Viktor & Rolf.

I've ordered from Helder before, and I confirm that he's very professional and reliable- good communication, punctual, keeps his inventory stocked, and very polite.

You can absolutely trust this Basenotes member!

Latest News