notspendingamillion

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Sep 2, 2018
Available now on the Initio website

From the brand:
Eau de Parfum

Can a scent make you feel happier ?
Oud for Happiness is a portal to modernity. It amplifies the benefits of oud through a puff of freshly-cut narcotic grass, energizing and uninhibited.
The composition provides an addictive means of relaxation that stimulates self-confidence.
Better than an imaginary paradise, enter into a secret dimension where the experience of deep harmony can be lived

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Available now on the Initio website

From the brand:
Eau de Parfum

Can a scent make you feel happier ?
Oud for Happiness is a portal to modernity. It amplifies the benefits of oud through a puff of freshly-cut narcotic grass, energizing and uninhibited.
The composition provides an addictive means of relaxation that stimulates self-confidence.
Better than an imaginary paradise, enter into a secret dimension where the experience of deep harmony can be lived
Thank you. Will buy it tomorrow.

vitaman

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 14, 2008
Received a bottle today
The licorice note reads sarsaparilla to me.
Does have a happy root beer smell that’s enjoyable.

vitaman

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 14, 2008
Well.... Gorgeous bottle, great sprayer.
Nothing skanky, very smooth. The Licorice reminds me of Root Beer. Traditionally root beer was made from: vanilla, caramel, wintergreen, black cherry bark, licorice root, sarsaparilla root, nutmeg, acacia, anise, molasses, cinnamon, sweet birch, and honey.
Other than the wintergreen and cinnamon, this is the vibe I get. Addictive, smooth, some women could pull it off but leans masculine. The quality of the oud is far better than say Oud Malaki by Chopard. It reminds me of the sort of Oud found in some of the blends by Roja Dove and Boadicea the Victorious. It is more linear than I thought it would be but it's such a great smell......so not a bad thing.

bigtyivier2k2

May 7, 2011
Well.... Gorgeous bottle, great sprayer.
Nothing skanky, very smooth. The Licorice reminds me of Root Beer. Traditionally root beer was made from: vanilla, caramel, wintergreen, black cherry bark, licorice root, sarsaparilla root, nutmeg, acacia, anise, molasses, cinnamon, sweet birch, and honey.
Other than the wintergreen and cinnamon, this is the vibe I get. Addictive, smooth, some women could pull it off but leans masculine. The quality of the oud is far better than say Oud Malaki by Chopard. It reminds me of the sort of Oud found in some of the blends by Roja Dove and Boadicea the Victorious. It is more linear than I thought it would be but it's such a great smell......so not a bad thing.

Worth a blind buy? Oud of Greatness is my current signature scent

Latest News