I'm really loving Si Passione from Armani!

LadyDragonFire

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 21, 2011
Hi everyone, how's it going?

So..for the past couple of days or so I had a terrible, throbbing migraine headache that just came out of nowhere!
I'm suspecting that I get them with the changing air pressure when it rains..when the air pressure is lower. We have had weather like that for at least the past couple of days now..so there seems to be a correlation!
Anyway..my point is just that yesterday (when my headache was actually pretty bad) I decided to spritz on some of Armani's Si Passione..which I happen to have a small sample of, as well as a mini splash bottle! Yesterday I sprayed it from my sample tube with the atomizer though.
Oh my gosh! I'm pretty certain it made a lot of my symptoms feel at least 90% better! I'm not even joking!
Like..you always hear all these people saying they hate your perfume because it gives them a headache or whatever, right?
I swear though..my headache was better when I wore this perfume! It almost seems to have aromatherapy qualities! (For me at least)
I was trying to figure out why that might be..and I swore that I could smell a lot of patchouli in it!
And..I looked it up..and yes indeed..Si Passione has a lot of patchouli in the base notes!
Of course it has a blend of lots of other notes too including vanilla, maybe something ambery or woody, white floral notes, rose and lots of sweet fruity notes like pineapple, pear, cassis (or black current) and citrus.
I suspect it may be the patchouli that may have the aromatherapy properties that make me feel better though..although I have also read that some fruit notes (like green apple for example) can actually help cure a migraine a lot too. So..it may also be the fruity notes. In any case..it amazingly helps a lot!
Just wanted to share that little tidbit. :) that's all.

LadyDragonFire

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 21, 2011
Yes..I like patchouli too! :)

I know the people who make and market these scents don't like them being marketed this way! (The way I'm doing it)
They want people to buy these based on sex appeal of course lol.
Truthfully..I just love a lot of these perfumes too..(obviously or I probably wouldn't be posting on BN)
I just wanted to share that experience because I found it interesting too.
And..I wanted to mention it especially because..as I said..I feel like I hear so often that perfume gives people headaches!
So..I just wanted to mention that they can work the other way around too!

LadyDragonFire

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 21, 2011
Oh yeah!
If you haven't ever actually tried Armani Si Passione, I recommend it. :)
You should probably be able to find a tester bottle at Sephora or Hudson's Bay Company (I notice you're Canadian too lol)

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...