IFRA's Bad Luck

Well, if IFRA would have been lucky, you would now be reading one of my most well-argued pieces ever written, in defense of their latest video.

Unfortunately, the crashing server ate it.

100% lost in cyberspace. I kid you not.

Is the universe trying to tell me something? Who knows..... :grin:

However, I intend to rally to the cause one more time. Come back later - for a link to a re-created version!

-Red

Topics

Blog Comments

Redneck Perfumisto

League of Cycloöctadiene Isomer Aestheticists
Basenotes Plus
Feb 27, 2008
Not quite sure, actually. IFRA tends to get a lot of the latter (excoriation). But I thought that they deserved at least a few kudos for coming clean on numerous fragrance realities in that video. The glass was definitely more than half-full IMO.

In any case, the loss of my original post was a blessing in disguise. I have a much better line of attack on what I was going to say. Looks like this rainy weekend may give me the opportunity to do it, too! :happy:

JaimeB

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 27, 2005
Redneck Perfumisto;bt5126 said:
Not quite sure, actually. IFRA tends to get a lot of the latter (excoriation). But I thought that they deserved at least a few kudos for coming clean on numerous fragrance realities in that video. The glass was definitely more than half-full IMO.

In any case, the loss of my original post was a blessing in disguise. I have a much better line of attack on what I was going to say. Looks like this rainy weekend may give me the opportunity to do it, too! :happy:
I look forward to reading what you have to say.

Add your Comments

Latest News