If I like Jacomo Silences, will I also like the newer Silences Sublime?

How similar are Silences and Silences Sublime?

• They are practically the same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are noticeably different

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nobody wears Silences anymore, why do you even want to know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BobbiX

Oct 9, 2022
I like Jacomo Silences very much, but I only have a vintage miniature. I've been wondering about the newer version, but really don't want to end up with yet another big bottle of something I don't enjoy. Especially that it's not expensive enough to be worth selling second hand, and it might not be attractive enough for my family to be willing to adopt it for free 😄 So chances are I'll be stuck with it.

If anyone here is familiar with Silences Sublime, your opinion will be greatly appreciated!

jujy54

queen of the universe
Basenotes Plus
Jun 8, 2008
Just wanted to say I still have about half of a 1.7 oz bottle of Silences, and your post has me reaching for it. Now I need to look up silences sublime and compare notes.

BobbiX

Oct 9, 2022
I've just found a 50 ml bottle of what looks like the older version on eBay, at a nice price. I might buy it, but I must double check with the seller if the image is correct. A 50 ml bottle would keep me happy for some time before I have to look at the Sublime version again 😄

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...