How is carolina herrera ch prive?

Opiate

Sep 19, 2010
Really warmed up to this one.
I don’t like leather frags and don’t really find this to be one. Perhaps they use a different leather ingredient than most others?

It’s a boozy, cardamom, grapfruit number.
Agree with Sheik, people really seem to like this, ive got quite a few compliments from women.
Got mine for like $25. Definitely worth the money at that price.
Kind of in the same vein as La Nuit.

checkmate

Sep 8, 2013
I have a sample of it and think it’s good for what it is... A boozy crowd pleaser for the fall/winter. At this point I probably wouldn’t add it to my collection because there are too many fragrances that I own or have samples of that I’d grab before it.

My rating: 6.5/10

yuncherrypops

Sep 7, 2018
I concur with the other posters here, pretty underwhelming. Nice for sure, but nothing spectacular, though if you can pick it up for cheap it's worth a buy. I prefer Man In Black for that price point and genre

Ken_Russell

Jan 21, 2006
Although a quite average, unsurprising contemporary sweet scent, actually liked it as fairly pleasant or at least not as uninspiring, boring and/or unpleasant as first expected- besides, a certain spiciness and slight, moderate but still quite inoffensive darkness are fairly decently rendered in this one

Man Of The World

Apr 3, 2017
When I first tried it I really enjoyed. So much so that I bought a bottle. After a few wearings I came to the conclusion that the boozy leather was really artificial. It ending up annoying me. If you like fragrances along that same lines I would go for something like Spicebomb Extreme or Valention Uomo Intense. They just smell way better and have higher quality ingredients.

Latest News