How hard do you think it will be to find a decant of the pre reformulation Jubilation 25 by Amouage?

Starblind

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 2, 2013
The 'feminine' version? I believe there is some talk about magnetic vs non-magnetic caps that indicates the older version (can't remember which is which), and surely a bottle could be found on Ebay.

whcouncill

Basenotes Member
Jul 21, 2022
The 'feminine' version? I believe there is some talk about magnetic vs non-magnetic caps that indicates the older version (can't remember which is which), and surely a bottle could be found on
The 'feminine' version? I believe there is some talk about magnetic vs non-magnetic caps that indicates the older version (can't remember which is which), and surely a bottle could be found on Ebay.

Not if you're committed to finding it.
if you have any good leads please feel free to send me a message.

heavy black heart

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Mar 20, 2022
I’ve heard people say the extrait holds up to the o.g. J25

I cannot say how it compares bc I have never sniffed the o.g. but I confirm it is truly a beauty

Hothamwater

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 25, 2012
I will say it won’t be easy, but it’s still possible. I miss when the original formula samples were easily found and sold in a “lot”.

About 6 years ago on ebay, I paid for 1 (one) 2ml official carded sample of the original version of j25 edp and received twenty, instead. Gone are those days of generosity and reasonable prices.

whcouncill

Basenotes Member
Jul 21, 2022
I will say it won’t be easy, but it’s still possible. I miss when the original formula samples were easily found and sold in a “lot”.

About 6 years ago on ebay, I paid for 1 (one) 2ml official carded sample of the original version of j25 edp and received twenty, instead. Gone are those days of generosity and reasonable prices.
damn @ getting 20.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...