histoires des parfums Casanova | Basenotes

histoires des parfums Casanova

Dec 19, 2008
A friend sprayed some of this on me tonight and it was exciting, very antiquated, conjuring up visions of powdered wig seduction with its almond vanilla woods licorice and star anise... I'd like 50 ml of this at least! I imagine there must be something out there like but would have no idea what. . . a real "histoires" offering from the house of histoires!

surreality

Jun 3, 2008
Yes, casanova is a unique perfume. If you are in the US, Miomia is having a sale on the older style 120mL (4oz) bottles: $99 instead of the $185 for the new design bottles (and no I don't think the frag has been reformulated, the packaging has just been updated to go along with the 12 tomes theme HdP are going for now).

Last edited:

bbBD

Banned
May 21, 2008
They are online, but they don't have all the Histoires (Casanova is 1725). When I ordered the set of samples from beautycafe, they forgot to put in 1725 and thus it's the only Histoire I didn't try.

Notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Grapefruit, Reglisse, Badian, Lavender, Vanilla, Santal, Cedre, Ambre, Amande Douce

surreality

Jun 3, 2008
They are online, but they don't have all the Histoires (Casanova is 1725). When I ordered the set of samples from beautycafe, they forgot to put in 1725 and thus it's the only Histoire I didn't try.

Notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Grapefruit, Reglisse, Badian, Lavender, Vanilla, Santal, Cedre, Ambre, Amande Douce

As of today Miomia have the entire collection.

https://www.shopmiomia.com/skin-care.asp?cat=3

Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the HdP frags.

petruccijc

Dec 5, 2007
Hmmmm. I am just sampling this one. This seems to go very quickly into the basenotes on me. It smells like marzipan. Which isn't a bad thing - just not sure that is what I want to smell like. :)

Last edited:

renzo

Mar 14, 2005
thanks to you guys, I ordered it last monday on the miomia side and it was the lady who own the side, that answered me...
She shipped it wednesday so I hope I ll recieve it soon !

Very friendly lady and as I live in Belgium, it was not a problem to order international ...
And cheaper than in you buy it on the histoire des parfum site... At that site, its 130 euro without the shipping costs... At Miomia, it was 99 dollars, + 25 dollars shippingcosts, still cheaper :--)

Latest News