Hey All :))

bliinkky

Dec 4, 2021
Hey everyone! I go by blink or blinky on the interwebs and i've sort of only just started exploring the world of scents, fragerences and colognes.

The first fragrance I ever owned was...
joop go (i'm quite young)

The first fragrance I bought with my own money was...
none as of yet, that's why i'm here.

My favorite fragrance is....
I don't have a particular favourite and i certainly know it is not joop go as i despise it.
Some of my favourite scents and general fragrances are sweet tobacco, amber, coriander seeds, oakmoss, lavender, leatherwood and honey.

I'm currently studying both teaching and interior design, with the latter being where i am most passionate. I love the designs of early 60's interior designers such as david hicks!

I'd love some help lighting my intrigue for perfume and perhaps giving me some hints and insight into picking a new scent to wear! Cheers :))

naylor

Basenotes Institution
Oct 24, 2011
giphy.gif

ScentSensei

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 21, 2020
I'm currently studying both teaching and interior design, with the latter being where i am most passionate. I love the designs of early 60's interior designers such as david hicks!
That is cool, I actually work in interior design and work with pieces from Milo Baughman, Paul Evans, and I have a weird love of Jack Lenor Larsen fabrics, even as tacky as they can be.

bliinkky

Dec 4, 2021
That is cool, I actually work in interior design and work with pieces from Milo Baughman, Paul Evans, and I have a weird love of Jack Lenor Larsen fabrics, even as tacky as they can be.
That's amazing! I adore some of the patterned fabrics Larsen used and Paul Evans retro-future city scapes.

Latest News