Help finding legit vintage Sport de Paco Rabanne

PotassiumSnow

Jun 13, 2021
Hello all,

I don't know if this is the proper place to put this, but I am in need of help finding a bottle of Sport de Paco Rabanne. I see some on Ebay with various packaging and sizes, but I cannot tell which ones are legit and which ones could be fake. Some of them show the bottoms of the bottles where the dates are rolled on and they look awful. Some of the colors are very different too, some the liquid appears lime green, some appear more yellow. It looks like these bottles are demanding quite the premium as well.

If this is in the wrong spot, please move it.

Thank you!

Avecesar

Nov 16, 2011
I own a bottle. It's really a very nice scent but it's relatively unknown and - I may be wrong - but I have some doubts that anyone could have counterfeited Sport de Paco Rabanne. Try to purchase from a reliable seller (with good history), spray bottle (not splash) with box. I can't comment on the juice color variations, just show you a pic of my bottle for comparison (and it's a legit bottle :laugh: ) :

IMG_3346.JPG

PotassiumSnow

Jun 13, 2021
All the 1.7oz bottles I see do not have the PR logo on them or it looks like it's printed on and it's worn off. and the juice looks lime green. That makes me nervous and thinking a lot of the ones I see on Ebay are fakes.

rybot

Nov 21, 2012
I echo the sentiment that it likely has never been faked. A bottle redesign more likely. Notwithstanding I would not pay the asking price I see it going for.

PotassiumSnow

Jun 13, 2021
I echo the sentiment that it likely has never been faked. A bottle redesign more likely. Notwithstanding I would not pay the asking price I see it going for.

Yeah, I want it badly for my Paco collection, but 75-80+ for a 1.7oz bottle is hard to justify. I got my vintage Pour Homme's considerably cheaper for a lot more juice.

I just looked on Fleabay, Yeah.... People are trying to get 280-400 dollars a bottle for anything over 100ml LOL. I guess obtaining this scent just isn't going to happen. Found one on here but the individual selling it wants Fleabay pricing. Ohh well.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Last edited:

Latest News