Hello!

Jan 20, 2021
Hello everyone, I asked you some questions last year but.... here I am.

The first fragrance I ever owned was... Anais Anais

The first fragrance I bought with my own money was... Drakkar noir

My favorite fragrances is.... Terre d'Hermes, Un jardin apres la mousson, REM, Aqua Motu...

Tell us a bit about where you live (you don't have to specify where it is if you don't want to) ... in a little village near Reggio Emilia (Emilia Romagna, Italy), in the countryside

Tell us a bit about what you do for fun... I read a lot of books, I love writing, gardening, painting and drawing, pottery, historical research, astrology, archaeology..

Tell us a bit about what you do for work... I lost my work (I've been a pottery painter for about 25 years), so I'm trying to recreate as writer, lecturer and popularizer of perfumes (but in a peculiar way: I organize little workshops and conferences between history and raw materials, or particular target and raw materials)

🎵 Your favourite band / music / album.... Pink Floyd "The dark side of the Moon", Francesco Guccini, Franco Battiato, Daemonia Nynphe, Andreas Vollenweider...

📺 Your favourite TV Shows... -

🎬 Your favourite Movies....-

📚 Your favourite Books.... too much !

🕹️ Your favourite video games... ooooooooh, the almost archaeological "Quake!"

😋 Your favourite food... pasta!

🐱 Do you have any pets? I have three cats (Bizet, Nicky and Kalypso)

🎉 What's your best party trick? -

😎 Has anyone ever told you that you look like someone famous? OMG, no, luckily for "someone famous"...

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
benvenuto.jpg

bye-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

Latest News