Hello world!

Nov 24, 2021
I figured I should make an introduction post so others can get to know me and I can learn about other members!

The first fragrance I ever owned was... Something from Victoria Secret in a pink bottle. It felt so special that I hardly used half before it expired.

The first fragrance I bought with my own money was... Burberry Brit. I still wear it pretty frequently but I wouldn't call it a signature scent.

My favorite fragrances is.... Bonbon by Viktor & Rolf. It makes me think of wearing a crushed velvet dress in mauve.

Tell us a bit about where you live: I'm in the eastern USA finishing a degree in a mountainous college town.

Tell us a bit about what you do for fun... Hiking, brewing, video games, reading, and occasionally creative writing.

Tell us a bit about what you do for work... I'm finishing a PhD in chemistry!

🎵 Your favourite band / music / album.... Rainbow Kitten Surprise hits me in the feels. I will admit that their band name is ridiculous.

📺 Your favourite TV Shows... The Original Angel, Breaking Bad, Hunter x Hunter

🎬 Your favourite Movies.... Nomadland, Pulp Fiction, The Devil Wears Prada

📚 Your favourite Books.... I loved the Harry Potter series and the Mither Mages series by Orson Scott Card.

🕹️ Your favourite video games... Binding of Isaac, Sims 3 & 4, Minecraft

😋 Your favourite food... Mac and cheese (blue box and all other iterations)

🐱 Do you have any pets? Two lovely cats <3

🎉 What's your best party trick? I can burp the alphabet and do a split at the knees!

😎 Has anyone ever told you that you look like someone famous? Yoko Ono? I don't know how accurate that is.

naylor

Oct 24, 2011
200.gif

Latest News