Hello from Leicester, UK 🦊

skm770

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 28, 2022
Hello fellow BN’ers!

I’ve been a regular visitor of Basenotes for a number of years but never registered :rolleyes:

I decided it was worth branching out from the shadows and set up an account!

I’ve loved fragrance all my life but only really went deep into the rabbit hole back in 2014… I smelled TF Oud Wood at Selfridge’s in Birmingham and loved it! I wasn’t so keen on the price when they told me how much it was so my journey started by trying to find something similar for less outlay! I got onto clones with some success and more failures before discovering fragrance groups on Facebook! I moved away from clones and managed to buy decants & discounted bottles from likeminded people, it is wonderful how many share the passion I have!

My collection peaked at around 70 bottles but I’ve recently paired it right back for financial reasons :cry:

I do plan on running a split of vintage Creed Royal Water but looks like I’ll have to go for a plus membership, which I will do shortly.

If anyone’s local (or not), give me a shout :)

Hope to be as active as I’ve been on Facebook!

Much love
Sean Keith Macfarlane
(Proud member of many UK-based FB fragrance groups)

naylor

Basenotes Institution
Oct 24, 2011
giphy.gif

naylor

Basenotes Institution
Oct 24, 2011
Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Still getting my bearings, seems hard to navigate on iPhone & looks to be no app :unsure:
No app, unfortunately. I find the mobile website to work okay for light browsing or responding to messages, but really can't imagine being a heavy user without a laptop.

skm770

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 28, 2022
No app, unfortunately. I find the mobile website to work okay for light browsing or responding to messages, but really can't imagine being a heavy user without a laptop.
Agreed, I will definitely spend some time on the computer to really get the most from BN!

Latest posts

Latest News