Hello All!!

Jan 9, 2022
Hello Everyone! I'm a finance manager for a local dealership and I'm so glad to join your community! I'm answering the requested questions below so you all can get to know me a little better!

The first fragrance I ever owned was... Something by Avon. It was the 80s and and I thought I was popping!

The first fragrance I bought with my own money was...Classic Lolita Lempicka

My favorite fragrances is....Toughie, but I will say Vintage Hypnotic Poison.

Tell us a bit about where you live (you don't have to specify where it is if you don't want to)I live in Beavercreek, which is a suburb of Dayton, Ohio.

Tell us a bit about what you do for fun...For fun I research frags, lol!! I'm a huge shopper, so I'm always at it.

Tell us a bit about what you do for work... Nothing special, just loan paperwork. But it gives me plenty of downtime for....researching frags, lol!!

🎵 Your favourite band / music / album....
I love soft rock 😬but 90s r&b, rap, hip hop. I seriously love it all.
📺 Your favourite TV Shows... Criminal Minds or Law & Order. I seriously think I'm a profiler.

🎬 Your favourite Movies....Super Hero or Sci Fi stuff. Keep your Rom-coms, we don't want em!

📚 Your favourite Books....Anything ever written by Stephen King. Ever.

🕹️ Your favourite video games... Um that's my husband's jam.

😋 Your favourite food...Allum 😕

🐱 Do you have any pets?A Morkie named Jackson Pawlick (see what I did there?!)

🎉 What's your best party trick? Does eating the most edibles count??

😎 Has anyone ever told you that you look like someone famous? Faith Evans 🙄

tinfoilhatdude

Jan 20, 2019
Hello Everyone! I'm a finance manager for a local dealership and I'm so glad to join your community! I'm answering the requested questions below so you all can get to know me a little better!

The first fragrance I ever owned was... Something by Avon. It was the 80s and and I thought I was popping!

The first fragrance I bought with my own money was...Classic Lolita Lempicka

My favorite fragrances is....Toughie, but I will say Vintage Hypnotic Poison.

Tell us a bit about where you live (you don't have to specify where it is if you don't want to)I live in Beavercreek, which is a suburb of Dayton, Ohio.

Tell us a bit about what you do for fun...For fun I research frags, lol!! I'm a huge shopper, so I'm always at it.

Tell us a bit about what you do for work... Nothing special, just loan paperwork. But it gives me plenty of downtime for....researching frags, lol!!

🎵 Your favourite band / music / album....
I love soft rock 😬but 90s r&b, rap, hip hop. I seriously love it all.
📺 Your favourite TV Shows... Criminal Minds or Law & Order. I seriously think I'm a profiler.

🎬 Your favourite Movies....Super Hero or Sci Fi stuff. Keep your Rom-coms, we don't want em!

📚 Your favourite Books....Anything ever written by Stephen King. Ever.

🕹️ Your favourite video games... Um that's my husband's jam.

😋 Your favourite food...Allum 😕

🐱 Do you have any pets?A Morkie named Jackson Pawlick (see what I did there?!)

🎉 What's your best party trick? Does eating the most edibles count??

😎 Has anyone ever told you that you look like someone famous? Faith Evans 🙄

Welcome Cherry Bomb!

Have you tried Tom Ford's Lost Cherry? I hear it's 'the bomb'... :)

Keep your nose happy!!

Latest News