Misc Hashtag in reviews

Grant

Basenotes Founder
Basenotes Plus
Sep 29, 2000
It’s a thing I never got round to finishing but forgot to take it out.

It was going to link to a page with just that review on it, to make it easier for people to link to their reviews

Grant

Basenotes Founder
Basenotes Plus
Sep 29, 2000
Would it be easier to just have the link jump to that review on the page without completely isolating it?
The difficulty is, it’s difficult to know what page a review will actually be on.

It’s fine if there’s only a few reviews, but if there’s 500 reviews, if could be on page 7 of Xx reviews but the link wouldn’t know that.

So you’d have to code a special page for the link, so the it can be looked at to find which page it’s on, and then redirect to that page. And do you link to the reviews of that fragrance or the reviews by that person, as the review will show up in both!

but I don’t really like the idea of a single review on a page, which is why I kinda left it!

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
but I don’t really like the idea of a single review on a page, which is why I kinda left it!

But that would be a very cool function to have in some form. There's been many times I wanted to link to an individual review but could only link to the main review page for that frag.

Grant

Basenotes Founder
Basenotes Plus
Sep 29, 2000
Oh I still want people to be able to link to a review, but without having a single review on a page.

Though the page could also contain snippets of other related reviews ie

Other reviews by USER

More reviews of BLAH BLAH

Could work

Latest News