Armor King

Dec 21, 2009
I know people here rag on this one but what kind of projection and longevity does this thing get? I took a whiff of it at Macy's and thought it was a nice, clean summer scent. Much better than the other 'sport' fragrances I have tried(Chanel, Dior). I have Marc Jacobs(another fig scent) and enjoy it but it has 0 staying power. Which is the better of the 2?

Riverwide

Mar 20, 2006
I think the projection and longevity on this one are pretty poor. Very "watery" and weak after half an hour. That's my experience anyway!

The_Cologneist

Feb 27, 2010
I actually enjoyed the smell of this, despite it having that whole "I'm a Macy's" fragrance thing going on. Wore it once, and got about 3 hours with little projection out of it, this out of 4 sprays on a hot day.

scotthan78

Dec 12, 2007
I have a bottle of this. Although I really like the scent, longevity and projection are TERRIBLE. Even after 5 sprays at once, you can't really smell the scent after 1.5 hours.

Andrewthecologneguy

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 26, 2006
Longevity and projection is helped or hindered by the weather: humidity and heat. Gucci Sport is far too weak though, so try this to get it to stay on you:

Shower with the shower gel
3 sprays on bare chest
One each underarm if weraing an undershirt, or just to your shirt (careful, check for staining)
2 to the palm rubbed and applied to cheeks and neck
2-3 spray envelopes (15 inches from you body, then walk into it).

You might get 6 hours out of that.

Latest News