Givenchy Xeryus Rouge. Still worth it in 2020?

Nachorc90

Jan 17, 2020
Hey guys, second thread of the Day, sorry ha ha, but I was wondering how performs Xeryus Rouge nowdays, its still good? The reformulations killed it? It still worth buying? Thanks a lot again, you're always great help

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
I happen to own the original release which I love, but did try what was out in Paris last year and it still smelled mighty fine to me

Nachorc90

Jan 17, 2020
I happen to own the original release which I love, but did try what was out in Paris last year and it still smelled mighty fine to me

As always, thank you very much for your response hednic, it had good proyection and longevity? What would you choose as a daily wearer for winter, xeryus rouge or ted lapidus PH? Thanks in advance!

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
As always, thank you very much for your response hednic, it had good proyection and longevity? What would you choose as a daily wearer for winter, xeryus rouge or ted lapidus PH? Thanks in advance!
It did have good performance on my skin. As for which of the two to use for daily wear, both of which I have, I'd go with the former although both I feel would work well.

Latest News