Getting married in about 4 hrs

Casper_grassy

May 5, 2020
What’s up i’m from over in the DIY section and figured this would be a good question to you folks, as the thread states i’m getting married in a few hours, I had no idea what to wear so I grabbed samples without looking and left it all to chance lol

I have Pardon, original M7, Baraonda and HDP marquis de sade.

I’m leaning towards M7 or Baraonda what do you guys think? Help a young fella out!

AlphaFrank75

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 5, 2017
I had both Pardon and Baraonda, the emphasis being had. I didn't care for either and wouldn't want them spoiling my wedding day. Out of your choices, I'd go with HDP 1740. I hope you have a wonderful wedding and a long and happy life with your loved one.

Casper_grassy

May 5, 2020
Thanks everyone, great news I didn’t cry during the vows and got a load of compliments on the M7 haha. Thanks again it was great advice, and I sort of ended up smelling like baraonda anyway from the drinking!

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Thanks everyone, great news I didn’t cry during the vows and got a load of compliments on the M7 haha. Thanks again it was great advice, and I sort of ended up smelling like baraonda anyway from the drinking!
Glad to hear that everything worked out well! :smiley:

Latest News