Game Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XentMaster

Jun 7, 2016
Re: Opening Day

Bears fan....already lost on Thursday ugh....went with Bracken man for the game, didn't help!

NettyYeti

Jan 28, 2016

Nothing special just what I currently have on.

Same here. I happened to be wearing Art of Shaving’s Vetiver Citron for the Packer game on Thursday, though perhaps something more muted would have been better for all the action the game had! I was tense the whole game, but I can’t imagine the casual (non-Packer, non-Bear) fan was too enthralled.

Diamond Joe

Feb 5, 2019

Pats fan here (cue the hate in 3.. 2... :) )

Wearing Lonestar Memories right now but I'm about to jump in the shower and will switch it up to my favorite frag for the DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!! Royal Oud

Nice to see the Pats unveiling their SIXTH Super Bowl banner :laugh: :coolold::laugh:

Diamond Joe

Feb 5, 2019

MN Vikings, tortured fanbase. And I think all season I will be wearing Viking by Creed. Just fitting.

Vikes are looking GOOD this year. I know thats the case every year before the inevitable heartbreak, but... Dalvin Cook is a stud. Vikes *had* the best 1-2 WR tandem in the league (before AB joined Josh Gordon here in New England :coolold:) and the defense is looking nasty. This could be the year! (The year they make it to the Super Bowl, that is. Pats are winning it again :) )

Shiny Beast

May 21, 2012

Pats fan here (cue the hate in 3.. 2... :) )

Wearing Lonestar Memories right now but I'm about to jump in the shower and will switch it up to my favorite frag for the DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!! Royal Oud

Nice to see the Pats unveiling their SIXTH Super Bowl banner :laugh: :coolold::laugh:
Triggered! Reported!

avo1811

Dec 6, 2018

I wore Nesma attar by Amouage Sunday. Though opening day was Thursday and the Packers are my team, dont remember what i wore that particular day though...

Jun 10, 2012

Your team?

1200px-FC_Barcelona_%28crest%29.svg.png

checkmate

Sep 8, 2013

Not a huge football fan, but follow the Redskins because my dad cheers for them. Personally? I’m more a baseball/hockey guy.

And...

Anyone who plays Dallas or New England ;)

Game Day?

Clean and Green... Bowling Green by Geoffrey Beene

notspendingamillion

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Sep 2, 2018

Will you be able to keep it up for 16+ weeks?

I think so. Though im not sure. Just gotta not really wear it any other time so i dont get sick of it. 4 times a month will put it in my "most worn" monthly post. I have attempted like crazy to keep my collection small, but im losing the battle. Also, btw, ive been thoroughly enamored with it as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News