Game Day! 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Will be watching the Superbowl on International Satellite link (hope it works without glitches) wearing Gengis Khan

ChuckW

Aug 21, 2001
I have to hand it to the Bucs D and their coaching staff. They worked KC in every way. Never thought I'd see Mahomes neutered like that. Hope he comes back with fire in his belly.

I can't stand Brady or LeBron, but I'll say this: they stay hungry.

RedRaider430

You smell good! 😄
Basenotes Plus
Dec 18, 2011
Same old Texas Rangers. They started their game off amazingly well with 5 runs in the top of the 1st against Kansas City. Then Kansas City scored 5 in the bottom of the first. :rolleyesold:

The Rangers starting pitcher couldn't even get out of the first inning....and this is supposedly the best pitcher on their staff.

They wound up losing 14-10 and the game lasted 4 hours and 42 minutes.....a MLB opening day record for length of game! It's going to be a looong season!

Last edited:

LL Cool Spray

Aug 24, 2008
Opening Day begins and ends in Cincinnati. I wish I could go but the cheapest seat I could find was almost $300. I'm going to the Saturday game for $36 a seat instead!

I have both Mahle and Wainwright in my fantasy team, so will be keeping an eye on that game. What are you wearing?

Diamond Joe

Feb 5, 2019
Anybody else watching the Final Four Gonzaga-UCLA game??? Cause I need some confirmation that I really just saw that happen

Maybe the best basketball game I've ever seen, start to finish. Wow. That ending will be shown for years to come.

RedRaider430

You smell good! 😄
Basenotes Plus
Dec 18, 2011
Anybody else watching the Final Four Gonzaga-UCLA game??? Cause I need some confirmation that I really just saw that happen

Maybe the best basketball game I've ever seen, start to finish. Wow. That ending will be shown for years to come.

I watched it all. Yes, that's what everyone is saying....best basketball game they've ever seen. Even Charles Barkley said it was the best he'd seen. Truly an unbelievable game. Baylor/Gonzaga should be a fantastic game as well. :smiley:

deltasun

Jun 12, 2017

I watched it all. Yes, that's what everyone is saying....best basketball game they've ever seen. Even Charles Barkley said it was the best he'd seen. Truly an unbelievable game. Baylor/Gonzaga should be a fantastic game as well. :smiley:

Yes, amazing! Can't wait to watch the finals tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News